Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Whatever

So, i havent blogged in forever because of school and my time management (or lack there of). So, what's new in my life is that i got into Carnegie Vanguard High School, i got a 3 on my AP Spanish test, and got a boyfriend (not in that order). I'm really happy about going to carnegie hs because it's a really good school and some of my best friends are going to be there.
So, i met my current boyfriend at a carnegie thing. His sister goes to the school and he applied to it. So, i met him there and we hung out with some friends and played pool. After that day, i realized he was in my study lab. After that, i started talking to him and realized he was a pretty cool guy. when the 8th grade dance came along, i had no date, which was fine with me. (He didn't have a date either.) During the dance, i danced with all my guy friends one-on-one. When it was his turn, Taylor Swift's song "Love Story" was playing. he commented on how he hated the song, and when i asked him why (i really liked the song), he said it was because it was overplayed. I just laughed. later, i got him to help me with putting on my heels. (he was my support so that i wouldn't fall). After a month (at another carnegie thing), he asked me out. We've been going out for about a month now. i miss him since he's in florida right now.
That's about it. Till next time,
LUNA

No comments: